Cosworth / Pi Research Omega D4 Dash Data Logger
The Omega D4 is a high performance dual colour, backlit LCD digital dash, a part of Cosworth's range of displays providing scalable, easy to use systems for all levels of motorsport.
- Configurable Pages: Configure pit pages to display temperatures and pressures during warm-up, race pages to show speed, rpm and lap-time. Specify when to change between the two yourself.
- Dual colour backlight: Turn the backlight red to ensure that alarms are visible to the driver and are never missed!
- Message centre: Configure and display "sensible" and clear alarm messages to to the driver, i.e. "Low Oil Pressure".
- Qualifying Mode (QM): Live display of performance against best lap time.
- Configurable logging table and rates: Data logging at sample rates of up to 1kHz - configure your logging for low (for endurance event), medium (i.e. race) or high (i.e. qualifying or testing) events.
- On board maths: Create maths channels for real-time calculations on the box.
- GPS: Support for GPS speed and beacons.
- Video: Support for Pi VIDS2 (Video Indexed Data System)
- Comms: 2x CAN, 2x RS232 and 1x Ethernet communication ports.
The D4 dash logger platform can be upgraded to various levels of data logging functionality including on-boards maths, increased I/O, memory and logging rates with PRO, PLUS & ULTRA feature capability upgrade packs.
We use this Dash logger in our Seat Arosa drag car and is considered to be one of the best loggers of its kind and retails at 3 or 4 times this price, grab a bargain before stock runs out!