GT1749VC BMN PPD 170 2.0 TDI Turbocharger
Brand New Genuine Melett GTA1749MV Turbocharger for the 2.0 BMN / BUY / BUZ / BMR PPD170 Engine which are found in the VW Golf MK5, Audi A3 SEAT Leon and Skoda Octavia etc
- Melett is the market leader for precision engineered turbocharger parts and is renowned for producing OE quality parts to help the turbo aftermarket produce the highest quality repairs. The same commitment to engineering excellence has been applied to produce Melett complete turbochargers, providing a cost effective alternative to a new OE turbocharger.
- Direct replacement for PPD170 2.0TDi Engines (BMN / BUY / BUZ / BMR)
- Engineered in the UK
- Includes Gasket Kit
This kit consists of:
1 x Turbo and Cast Manifold
1 x Gasket Kit
Known Part Numbers:
03G 253 019 N - 03G253019 N - 03G253019N
038 253 016 Q - 038253016 Q - 038253016Q
03G 253 014 G - 03G253014 G - 03G253014G
This item will fit Vehicles with the following Engine Codes:
To fit the following Engine Codes (can be found on a sticker on the Cam Belt Cover or in the Boot):
Audi A3 / S3 - BUY (163) BMN (170)
Seat Altea - BMN (170)
Seat Leon - BMN (170)
Seat Toledo - BMN (170)
Skoda Octavia - BMN (170)
VW Golf - BMN (170)
VW Jetta - BMN (170)
VW Passat / Variant - BUZ (163) BMR (170)
VW Touran - BMN (170)
Melett is the market leader for precision engineered turbocharger parts and is renowned for producing OE quality parts to help the turbo aftermarket produce the highest quality repairs. The same commitment to engineering excellence has been applied to produce Melett complete turbochargers, providing a cost effective alternative to a new OE turbocharger.
- Engineered in the UK to match the OEM design
- Manufactured to Melett quality standards
- Built, balanced and flowed in the UK by Melett
- Providing a solution where no repair option exists
- Restart the repair cycle by retaining the exchange turbo
Why choose a Melett Turbocharger?
By servicing the aftermarket, Melett not only benefit from analysing turbo failures they also benefit from future knowledge of the latest technologies. Combining this knowledge with expertise allows them to correct inherent design issues and also upgrade old turbo designs. Melett Turbochargers are manufactured to Melett drawings, created by our in-house engineering team, and the majority of parts are produced on Melett owned and controlled tooling. During the development stage, all turbochargers undergo extensive in-house and vehicle testing to assure performance and durability levels. Vehicle testing includes validating engine emissions, torque, power, transient response and fuel economy, ensuring every Melett Turbocharger matches the OE specification. Built to the strictest quality standards, all Melett Turbochargers are balanced and flowed in our dedicated UK production facility.