- 1st Prize - 2012 Skoda Citigo 2.0 TDI CFHD (Originally 1.0 MPi) - FULL SPEC HERE
Minimum number of entries - 2000
- 2nd Prize - 2010 Seat Ibiza FR 2.0 TDI CFHD - FULL SPEC HERE
Minimum number of entries - 500
- 3rd Prize - Darkside Developments Custom Remap. This can be done at our premises or via our Powergate Unit (supplied if required).
Our normal terms and conditions apply.
Minimum number of entries - 0
- WE WILL NOT remap vehicles fitted with hybrid turbochargers or units supplied by other manufactures other than Darkside Developments.
- Our custom remaps are limited to VAG and BMW Diesels only.
2. What is the competition?
- We are giving you the chance to win one of 3 prizes (listed above) by simply entering our competition.
- Rather than just purchasing a raffle ticket, to abide by Lottery / Gambling rules you must answer a question that requires a certain element of skill or knowledge.
- Each entry to the competition is £15. Entrants are not limited by the number of entries or the answers they choose.
- The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants that answered the question correctly.
- Darkside Developments reserve the right to cancel the competition if not enough entries are made. A minimum number of entries are required before the prizes are to be given away (minimum quantities for each prize listed above). If these quantities have not been reached by the 31st October, the competition will either be extended, or the prizes will be drawn based on the number of entries.
3. Who can enter?
- The competition is not limited to UK customers, but vehicle transportation must be arranged by the winner.
- You are not eligible for the competition if you are under the age of 18, employed by Darkside Developments or you are materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw.
4. When is it?
- The competition starts Thursday 1st October 2020 from 12:00:01 PM (GMT)
- The competition will end Saturday 31th October 2020 at 12:00:01 PM (GMT)
- We reserve the right to bring forward or extend the competition end date.
5. How long do I have to collect the prize?
- Each vehicle must be collected by the 30th November 2020 or 30 days after the end date if brought forward. Failure to do so will result in loss of the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- The custom remap must be redeemed within 12 months of the competition end date.
- Both vehicles are RHD, UK Registered and will have a valid MOT.
- Final power figures and specifications of the car are to be confirmed closer to the competition end date.
- Darkside Developments will not be held responsible for any repairs required on the vehicle, but can supply parts at a cost.
- Before driving, we recommend an independent inspection to ensure the vehicle is safe and roadworthy. Darkside Developments will not be held responsible in the event of an accident, injury or death due to driving the vehicle.
- Privates plates NOT included.
7. General Terms:
- Collection of the vehicle must be arranged by the winner from our facility unless otherwise agreed - Unit 1 Carbon Court, Springvale Road, Park Springs, Barnsley, S72 7FF, UK.
- The prize has no cash equivalent, and no alternatives will be offered.
- Darkside Developments reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in Darkside Developments opinion, make it necessary for it to do so.
- The decision of Darkside Developments regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any refunds will be made to the payment method used to enter the competition or store credit if this method is not available due to payment processor refund timescales.
- Refunds will only be made in the event of cancellation by Darkside Developments, unless in the event of payment duplication, which must be notified to us within 3 days of entry and before the draw.
- Each entry is assigned an auto increment ID. We will use the random number generator from www.random.org/, and generate a random number. If this matches an entry ID that contains the correct answer, this will be used as the winning entry. If the number drawn is for an incorrect answer, then we will redraw until a winning number is drawn. We will record the number generation process in case of any disputes.
- Any entries made without payment / failed payments will not be counted.