Genuine VAG-Com VCDS Software VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda Diagnostic Tool
Genuine FULL VERSION (not Lite) Ross Tech VAGCOM Lead with Free Downloadable Software
What you will recieve:
- Genuine Ross-Tech VAG-Com VCDS Cable (PC - CAR)
- VCDS 'Getting Started' Guide
- Ross-Tech Software Support Certificate
- Free Downloadable Software
- Free Software Updates
Latest version of software can be downloaded directly from Ross-Tech website (You will not recieve a CD) - http://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/index.php
The license key is held within the lead so the software is useless without the genuine lead
The HEX-V2 is available in 3 versions:
- A "Home User" version, with which use of advanced functions is limited to connection to 3 unique vehicles (3 VINs).
Ideal for a household with one or two VAG cars to look after.
- An "Enthusiast" version, with which use of advanced functions is limited to connection to 10 unique vehicles (10 VINs).
Ideal for hobbyists working on a number of VAG cars.
- A "Professional" unlimited version, which may be used on as many cars as you wish.
This lead and software will work with the following:
- VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars with the 16-pin diagnostic socket (i.e. almost all from 1995-2015+)
- Includes 2003+ VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models with the new CAN interface
For Pre-1995 VW/Audi cars you will also need an additional 2x2 adapter (not included)
VCDS (VAG-COM) software features:
- Over 20,820 fault code definitions
- Free software updates
Please visit the Ross-Tech Website for more information:
VCDS (VAG-COM) - Homepage
VCDS (VAG-COM) - Online software tour
VCDS (VAG-COM) - Useful procedures and car information (e.g. service light reset procedures)
Ross-Tech VCDS Wiki - How-to guides, fault code information, coding info and much more
For vehicle compatiblity and PC requirements please check the Ross-Tech Website